Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swimming in New Gear

Yesterday, I did not post because I left my computer somewhere and did not have access to it.

However, this morning I totally swam 400 yds more than I had been. :) YAY!

The other good news about my day: bought cycling shoes and peddles for my bike and new running shoes. Double YAY!

Not related to being athletic at all, but my really fuzzy dog had to be shaved because of a skin infection and this morning I tripped on my shower curtain while I was in the shower and it came flying down and soap and water went everywhere and I was really stressed out... and felt exposed while standing there with no shower curtain even though I live alone.

I am weird.
Admit it.
Thanks, Now that I have admitted I have a problem and everyone else has too... I should be healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment