Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not Enough Hours in My Day

Like everyone, I can never seem to find enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that I would like to in that day.

90% of the time, I feel like the most overwhelmed person in the entire world.

However, this can not possibly be true. There is at least one person out there more overwhelmed than me. (I am pretty sure that I know who she is too.)

Something I have learned is that if it is important enough to you, you will find a way to get it into the "too busy for everything" schedule. For me, working out and training are incredibly important. I find a way to get them in. I also manage to get in school and work. I think the trick is DeFrag. Move the empty spaces together and there is totally time for everything (Including four papers with abstracts due on the 14th?!?!)

Goal of swimming 1000 yards for two practices completed... Now on to the Bigger and Better 1200 yards!
Running and Gym tomorrow. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment