Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do I really think I am fat?

I know that underneath my title, it says that these are confessions of a fat triathlete.

Do I really think that I am fat?

Let me start at the beginning. Last summer, when I was waiting for a race to start. I had to use the bathroom. Along with 50 other female athletes all fighting for the two toilets before the race began in 8 minutes. Why are there only 2 toilets in a YMCA?

Anyways, we were all lined up in front of mirrors. I was looking at everyone and their suits. I noticed that the majority of the triathletes were teeny tiny with six packs. I am never going to have a six pack and I know that. I am okay with that.

Bottom line, I am fat compared to other triathletes. Or fluffy or something. Not just plain fat or anything like that.

I went swimming today for the first time in months. It was hard. My legs hurt. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment