Monday, January 16, 2012

Intentional Day of Not Posting

I decided that I will not post on Sundays. That would be why there was no post yesterday, because after all, it was Sunday.

However, I did work out. I have only walked the past few days. I have walked about 5 miles, but that is beside the point.

I am still recovering from surgery. That means, that my "A" game is somewhere closer to my "C" game right now. However, that does not mean that I will not be getting up to swim tomorrow. It just means that I am "cooling it" for the higher impact stuff. However, I will still be running twice this week.

On another note... WHITE SPANDEX, EVEN FOR ATHLETES, IS NEVER, NEVER OKAY!

I do not ever want to see that again. I do not care if you only weigh 80lbs... you were not wearing underwear and were sweating... making your whites... clear!

Apparently, I am in a ranting mood.

Oh, well. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment