Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 Reasons

I have been working out.

I have not been blogging. Apparently, I am not good at being consistent.

So, in addition to my other random ramblings, I will be telling you the 100 reasons why I work out.

To start the list off...
#100
I work-out with a friend, Colleen. We chat during our runs sometimes. Other times we just run. The other day we were talking about traveling. I stick out like a sore thumb... or an obvious American. However, I have been confused for a German. So Colleen says,
"Just learn German. No one messes with Germans. I guess when you try to take over the world three times, no one wants to mess with you."
I think this is an excellent point. I love Germany and think that I would fit in well there.

Also, my dog ate bubblegum. A whole package. She now is getting rid of this gum... and it is quite an intense process.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment