Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 2:

Today marks the beginning of week 2! I have already done my chest, back and ab workout. For breakfast I had whole grain cereal with coconut milk and for lunch I had my shake. However, I did end up wearing part of the shake because I wanted to eat outside and on the way out my weenie dog tumbled down the stairs wrapping the leash around the shake and make it spill all down my front. Oh well, it was a nice lunch outside.

The most important thing about this challenge though is my week one results! I have lost 2lbs which is 6% of my weight loss goal! I am ready to keep moving forward and lose more! I am starting to notice a difference in the firmness of my legs and stomach. Below is a side by side comparison of my week 1(left) and week 2 (right) pictures. Also, I know that the second picture is hideous, I had just showered! Not a lot of difference, but I can see a bit (look in the love handle vicinity) ! I am excited to BRING IT the next couple of weeks, so that I can have awesome measurement results!

No comments:

Post a Comment