Sunday, June 3, 2012

My 90 Day Challenge

The Challenge: I have a friend who is a coach with team beachbody. She invited me to participate in a 90 day challenge with about 11 other people. The challenge is to eat healthy, including drinking shakeology once a day, and to complete one of the beachbody programs. I have chosen to do p90x.

Where the blog comes in: While I have my group to keep me accountable and to share in my success, I wanted to be COMPLETELY transparent in the whole process. This means, that I will post my measurements and weight before and during. I will also post pictures of before and during, as I track my progress. Obviously, these pictures are not attractive now because I am starting out.  I am also not wearing something in the pictures that I would not be seen in public wearing (ie. I am not wearing underwear.). The goal is that I will post daily about how my workouts went and how well I ate. I will also be posting pictures weekly! I would love any feedback and encouragement!

Below I have posted the goals and some pictures from today (You can obviously SEE the problem areas). The challenge starts tomorrow, so journey with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment