Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My struggle

It's DAY 10! I am doing so well! Eating okay and working out! I began adding back in my running, cycling and swimming this week.

In p90, they ask you to say that you presently struggle with instead of you can't.

Today, in our group we were asked to write what our struggle was... I thought for a while and then realized that I am totally a sugar addict! That is going to be the hardest part of my challenge. I am willing. The flesh is weak though, so there will be days when I do not do well... but that is okay. I will push forward. I presently struggle with eating too much sugar. BUT! In 20 days, I will get to measure and tell all how far I have come, I cannot wait for that!

The other struggle of the day is it was PAINFUL to run. I persevere by picking a spot to make it to and then picking a spot to start running again if I cannot make it. It will become less painful again, but right now it just simply hurts!

I am going to make it and I cannot wait to tell people how I did and most importantly, I cannot wait to help other people do the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment