Monday, June 18, 2012

Beginning of Week 3 and My Accidental Starvation

I apparently was really horrible at posting last week. I will do better this week. I was tired. And exhausted. and tired.

I am better now.

Here is a picture from end of week 2/beginning of week 3.
I can see some progress. Not a lot, but I seem more firm.

As far as my accidental starvation...

I accidentally did not calculate my projected/suggested caloric intake correctly. This resulted in a week of starvation without much progress. I think I had sent my body into a "survival mode."

Now that I am eating better, there should be no issues with any of this! Only progress from here on out!

Day 15 and counting!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I'm trying to cut down on carbs and up my protein... I've been working out a lot too.

    P.S. I miss seeing your beautiful face! :)

    ReplyDelete