Friday, June 8, 2012

Learning to be satisfied

I do realize that I did not post yesterday. This was not because I was "bad." I had granola and Greek yogurt for breakfast, shakeology for lunch, fruit for snack, jimmy johns for dinner, steamed veggies and a small piece of left over chicken for snack. I also did my p90x yoga, which was challenging because I do not really like yoga, but I did it. So, ya... it was a good day.

Today, should be equally as good. Arms and back workout. Eating well. Good. Day.

However, I am learning something already. I am learning how to be satisfied... how to not eat until I am full, but eat enough to where I will be satisfied, not full. I think this also applies to other aspects of my life. Learning to be content and satisfied in every situation is something that I should also be doing. I have decided to do some research this concept in the Bible. I am beginning my journey with Paul, because as he says in Philippians, he has learned how to be content in every circumstance. I will only have a small amount of resources that are available, so my research is going to be limited, but I definitely think it will be worth it.

Hopefully, I will be able to walk tomorrow after my leg work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment