Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 2 and the awful pizza mishap...

Today...
I actually did really well. I ate well (half a cracked wheat, organic bagel with peanut butter for breakfast, veggies and turkey for lunch, shakeology/2 x2 for snack)   and completed my workout (today was Tuesday, so plyometric day!). I even figured out that I needed to split my shakeology into two shakes because it is so rich and good that it is too much for one shake!

But then it happened.

My shift on Tuesdays for the next month is kind of difficult. I run concerts in the park and I get there at 3:30 and do not get home until at least 10:30. Most of the time it will be after. There was a crucial meal in there, that I was not prepared for, but knew that hamburgers and veggies were going to be there, so I thought I could go bunless and eat the veggies. WRONG. My only option ended up being pizza. Good news is that I only had 2 slices and it was thin crust. The best part is that it did not taste that great and it actually upset my stomach because it was SO heavy. Lesson learned...

pizza =1 kels=0

Next time, I will bring a cooler with plenty of snacks.

My workout actually went really well. Definitely need to relocate to outside to prevent the neighbor from having to hear me jump. I will be so sore tomorrow, but I have to get up and ride my bike and then do p90!

In other news... I LOVE that someone in our group brought up doing some sort of devotional during the 90 days. It reminded me that being healthy is bringing glory to God because it is using his gift of our life in our current body to the fullest potential. I do not think that I will be doing a devotional, but I am definitely going to be reading scripture everyday and posting about it here. To Him be the Glory.

PS... To all of my friends who read this that have other beliefs... please do not let this keep you from reading it! I will clearly mark the part where I talk about scripture, and while I would love it if you did read it because it WILL include a scholarly aspect because that is what my undergraduate degree is in, I am not trying to IMPOSE my morals on anyone. These are my own beliefs and if you want to know more, I will gladly tell you why I believe what I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment