Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 1!

So apparently my before picture did not post. Here I am in all my glory...
Clearly there are some trouble areas! That is okay though! I am working on those now!

Day 1: I woke up at 7:30 and ran 2 miles. Cardio = check! I then did my p90 chest and back/ab ripper workout at 10. Everything now hurts. Well... not really hurt as much as it is jello. That is okay though! I will admit that I am not the average person because I actually like hurting after working out! This is not always good because sometimes, I push myself too hard!  I have eaten pretty well. For breakfast I did my granola/cereal in coconut milk. Then for lunch I lightly tossed some veggies (zucchini, squash, onion, garlic, green beans) in olive oil (about 1 tbsp.) and then sauteed them. (It is important to not overcook things because they lose nutrition, so everything was still crunchy!) I plan on eating shakeology for snack and then dinner the same veggie combo only with some broiled cod. For snack when I get home from work, I plan on eating some raw celery (which in all honesty is my second favorite food).

Okay, okay... I will admit it... I AM odd.

Not related to the challenge, but was really funny. When I came back from running, my dog, Tallie, was on the kitchen counter. I think she wanted to help me with the dishes because a pan that I had not scrubbed from dinner the night before was completely cleaned! Most people worry about their cats being on the counter... not their toy poodle mix.

Conclusion: DAY 1 = a success! (Although my arms will be sore... it is the pain of progress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment