Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 5

Goal: Swim 900yds
Completed: 900yds

Felt pretty good. Managed to not inhale water... always a plus. I am concerned about the Tri Tulsa Sprint Tri. Mainly because I cannot grab a hold of a wall and push off. I guess that means that I will just need to kick off of the people around me. Haha... Just Kidding. I think. :)

Not related to swimming, but apparently my long run put my back out of alignment a couple of inches. No worries though... It is back in place!

Another good thing about today is that I did not pee my pants. Now that I am past the 1st grade, I have decided that I am actually not drinking enough water. (Despite the fact that some of you are thinking that I am drinking too much, hence the pee.) Bottom line: I need more water.

**The plan is to get up at 6:30 tomorrow, so I can ride my bike before class. bahahaha... seriously, I am going to tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment