Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 2 & 3

First and foremost... the reason I did not post yesterday about my training was in my schedule Friday is my off-day. This is an important step because it allows muscle recovery (or so I have been told).

Workout Summary for the day...
Goal: Ride 60min
Completed: 70 min (17miles)

How am I doing?
Well... I was quite exhausted after the ride. My muscles were not tired... Just my body. However, all of this exercise makes me extremely hungry. Really, really, really hungry. So, I have eaten. and eaten. and eaten. Mostly protein and veggeis and fruit. And some french fries.
But after one of these meals I realized... I really need to stop with the sugars and fattening foods and just become really, really healthy. I am talking no sugar (well... very little). No fried things. No soft drinks (juice in the morning, water, and occasional tea... preferably decaf). I know all things are fine in moderation, but in America... moderation is a portion the size of my face!

The other thing is... I am going to race in Tri Tulsa. It will probably not be my best time because it is a longer run and running is not my gift... but, of course, I will do my very best.

Totals:
Swim: 800 yds
Bike: 70min

No comments:

Post a Comment