Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good News

Here is the good news: It is the end of the semester and I can be real about being healthy and training again. It is amazing how tiring reading and being at school can be! I will continue with my 100 reasons of why I love working out as they arise. I feel like it adds some spice. May 10 is my official first day of training. I will not only be attempting to start and finish p90x, but I will also be running, cycling and swimming. What do normal people do with their lives? I am convinced that maybe... someday... I will be like them. But first, I need some people to tell me what normal people do!

This is a really mellow post. I do not like that. Kind of hard to post when you are not regularly working out. Definitely fixing that tomorrow with a classic 10mi bike ride.

Get excited! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment