Saturday, April 14, 2012

98...

Maybe I can consecutively post for the next 98 days... doubt it.

The next reason (98) why I like working out is because it motivates me. Most people think of working out as something that you need motivation to do. I thoroughly enjoy it and when I finish a triathlon or a run or whatever, I honestly feel that I can take on the world.

It is hard to only say one reason... perhaps I should just list them all out. No good. I need to figure out the next 97 reasons. I will list them next time.

Fat triathlete rule vs. skinny people rule

Fat triathlete rule numero uno: If you go to the store in search of just one cookie, you generally come home with a candy bar and a whole container of cookies. And then you proceed to eat it all. Maybe eating healthy is not for me. Just kidding. I actually feel really horrible after I eat that much sugar, but about a month later I do it again.

Skinny people rule numero uno: The best workouts are pushing away from the table and walking away from the kitchen.

Who does that? That pretty much explains so much! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment